Westport Covered BridgeArchibald M. Kennedy & Sons, a Hoosier family known for their fine bridge craftsmanship, built this bridge over Sand Creek in 1880. Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982, the bridge was completely restored to its original grandeur with the help of the citizens of Westport. In the summer of 2004 it was reopened to limited traffic.
East of Westport on Layton Rd
Westport IN 47283