Rivers Institute at Hanover CollegeOriginally built in 1903 as the College’s library, Hendricks Hall is one of the oldest buildings on Hanover’s campus. The view of the Ohio River from Hendricks Hall is magnificent. Hanover named the building after Thomas A. Hendricks, class of 1841, who served as Governor of Indiana, a U.S. Senator and the Vice President of the United States under Grover Cleveland. Today the building houses the Rivers Institute at Hanover College and several displays of exceptional artwork.
620 College Ave
Hanover IN 47243