Jackson Co. Visitor CenterM-F 8am-5pm Sa 9am-3pm May through Oct, Su noon-4pm The Visitor Center is housed in the circa 1900 Southern Indiana Railroad Freight House that once provided warehouse services to the Baltimore and Ohio and the Pennsylvania rail lines. Owned by the City of Seymour, the freight house was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003 and completely restored in 2008. In addition to travel information, the Center carries the works of many area artisans and displays John Mellencamp and railroad memorabilia.
100 N Broadway
Seymour IN 47274